|Shipping:||1. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Do you have a lot of speech files that want to convert to text so it can be indexed and searched? Do you want to transcribe a large wave file into text file for reading?
Ultra Wave To Text Component is a standard ActiveX component that converts wave to text with the state of art speech recognition engines. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
• Convert wave to text easily in one call
Ultra Wave To Text Component supports converting standard wave file into text by simply calling a method: ConvertWaveToText. It will call the speech recognizers currently installed on your system to recognize the wave data. It will return the text and phoneme content that is aligned to the wave content which means you can know which part of wave is correspondent to the word or phoneme.
• Support the standard SAPI5 compatible speech recognizers
With Ultra Wave To Text Component Component, you can easily list the SAPI5 speech recognizers currently installed on your system. And you can choose an engine for converting wave to text.
• Rich examples are provided
We can provide demos to use Ultra Wave To Text Component in any languages that support ActiveX including Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python etc. If you need some samples, feel free to contact us.
• Convert wave to text with SAPI5 speech recognizers
• Support listing all the recognizers on the system
• Support choosing a recognizer by index or name
• Support the alignment information between word/phoneme and wave data
• Standard ActiveX component can be used by many scripting languages
• Easy to use with rich examples.
• Designed for Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista
• SAPI5 compatible speech recognizers.
• For Windows Vista, there are speech recognizers installed by default. It supports English (U.S.), English (U.K.), German (Germany), French (France), Spanish (Spain), Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), and Chinese (Simplified) speech recognition.
• For other OS other than Vista, please install the Speech SDK 5.1. It supports American English, Japanese and Chinese speech recognition.