|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Do you ever want to take a screen shot of a web page in your desktop or web application? Html Snapshot can capture the whole web page as JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF and GIF image on the fly. Add "Html to image" or "html to jpg" feature to your application now!
HTML Snapshot ActiveX can download and parse web sites and save a screenshot of the page in GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, WMF and EMF. You can choose to capture the entire page, or a thumbnail image of a specified size, and save it to a local folder.
• It is a flexiable component to convert html (flash movie support), mht, VML, SVG and text to image on the fly to file or in memory.
- Not only html files, the plain text files as well as the Web Archive Format (*.MHT) files can be converted to image with HTML Snapshot easily, too.
- HTML Snapshot can capture web pages with flash movie without problem. Check out the snapshot of macromedia.com. Get interested?
- Html Snapshot can convert the VML - the Vector Markup Language to image. VML markup can be embeded in html files so it can be converted just like "html to jpg". SVG can be also supported with the Adboe SVG plugin installed.
- HTML Snapshot can allow you to batch process URLs from a text file and automatically parse a large number of sites. HTML Snapshot is a standard COM DLL server, allowing you to generate a thumbnail via query string from your web browser. This is an easy to use HTML to image converter.
• Convert html to image into various image formats like JPEG and TIFF etc. with custom saving options.
- You may want to control the compression quality of JPEG or change the compression method of TIFF image. No worry. Html Snapshot has done these for you. For TIFF, you can easily get images ready for Windows FAX Service.
- You can also convert html into vector image format like WMF and EMF. The result image can be rendered into high quality bitmap format later.
- Html snapshot can generate transparent GIF from html as well. Sometimes, you may want to convert 24 bit color bitmap file to gif file, which only supports 256 colors. Html Snapshot provides function to effectively reduce the color in image while keeping the quality of the image as much as possible.
• Html snapshot can be used in many programming or script languages to convert html to image, what's more, it is easy to start using html snapshot with rich samples.
- With Html Snapshot, you can build thumbshot server for millions of web pages easily. You have full control of the database yourself. And Html Snapshot is especially suitable to be used on server side. It works well on Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server and can be used with popular server side script languages like ASP, ASP.Net, PHP and Perl etc. No need to pay monthly subscription fee for thumbshot service providers now!
- HTML Snapshot ActiveX Component can take (capture) a whole snapshot of a given URL. It downloads web page and then capture it as image. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
• Directly save the web page at a given URL into image in bmp, jpeg, tiff, gif or png format. (i.e. html to image, html to jpg, html to image, html to tiff, html to png etc)
• Directly convert html string to images.
• Directly convert MHT web archive to image in bmp, jpeg, tiff, gif or png format
• Support saving the whole html page to image without scrollbars.
• Support http authentication and bypass authentication dialog automatically
• Create thumbnail images from large images.
• Get links, title, cookie or html source of a page
• Get the html document DOM interface
• Make gray or black and white images
• Reduce color number in images while keeping better quality.
• Support compressing images into jpg, tiff, gif or png in memory without temporary files created.
• Support JPEG compression level and TIFF compression method selection
• Convert vector graphics WMF, EMF, SVG and VML to bmp, jpg, jpeg, tiff, gif or png
• Convert html to vector image format like EMF and WMF
• Convert html to transparent GIF
• Convert html to image with an existing webbrowser control
• Automatically clip the image by removing white area in the html generated image
• Examples in VC, Delphi, VB, VB.Net, C#, ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, Perl, Python, Cold Fusion, PowerBuilder, FoxPro, Windev, VB and Java script as well as Java and Ruby are provided.
• Support Windows Vista and IE7 now
• Support Windows X64 edition (under x64 window)
• Convert html to text
• Draw watermark text on image after converting html to image
• Support converting html to placeable WMF
• Support converting html to multiple page TIFF
• Support custom smoothing and interpolation when resizing image
• Support using mozilla gecko (firefox) to render html to image (Need to install Firefox Addon for HtmlSnapshot )
• Support customized http proxy setting
• Support Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Windows Platform, Internet Explorer 5 above, Internet connection, High color display mode.