Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
HsTCPIPv4 is a suite of cross platform ANSI C source code libraries which fully implement TCP IP protocol.
HsTCPIPv4 as a whole or any of its included components can be used in an embedded system or on PC.
HsTCPIPv4 is supplied with full ANSI C source code and binaries.
HsTCPIPv4 has been tested on both Little-endian (Intel x86) and Big-endian (Freescale / Motorola PowerQUICC) memory architectures.
HsTCPIPv4 includes the following components / protocols:.
• ARP, ICMP, IP, UDP, TCP • DHCP / BOOTP (client), DNS (client) • TFTP, FTP, NTP / SNTP • POP3, SMTP • Sample applications: ICMP Ping, NTP client, TFTP server and Client, FTP Client, POP3 Client, SMTP Client • The use of HsTCPIPv4 source code is royalty free.
HsTCPIPv4 includes sample applications with source code HsTCPIPv4 can be tested on Windows PC.
HsTCPIPv4 demo applications for windows use WinPcap to enable HsTCPIPv4 to communicate directly to ethernet packet driver, as it would be in a embedded system. Before testing, disable windows TCP/IP on your network adapter: right click local area connection, click properties, unselect Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click OK.
Description of Individual Modules
HsIp HsIP module implements IP (Internet Protocol) layer as specified in RFC 791. HsIp primary functions include:
• Building IP packets and transmitting to the network using ethernet packet driver API • Resolving destination IP address to ethernet MAC address using HsArp module API • IP packet fragmentation if payload exceeds configured MTU • Processing received IP datagrams • IP fragment re-assembly
HsArp HsArp module implements ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) protocol as specified in RFC 826. HsArp primary function include:
• Serving HsIP and HsIcmp requests (via API call) to resolve 4 byte IP address to a 6 byte MAC address. • Building and sending ARP protocol packets • Reception of processing of ARP protocol packets • HsArp maintains ARP table and uses fast hash lookup algorithm to find MAC address by IP address if it is already in ARP table
• Responding to incoming ICMP echo requests received from the network • Sending and ICMP echo requests and processing ICMP echo replies
HsTcp HsTcp module implements TCP (Transport Control Protocol) as per RFC 793. It is the most complex part of HsTCPIPv4 suite and is responsible for many functions, such as:
• Incoming and outgoing connection establishment / connection management, selection of unique initial sequence numbers, • TCP options negotiation • Reliable data transmission, error detection, re-transmissions • Flow control, congestion control
HsUdp HsUdp module implements UDP (User Datagram Protocol) as per RFC 768. It's functions include:
• Building and sending UDP datagrams using HsIP module • Processing UDP datagrams received from HsIP module
HsSock HsSock module provides a common API interface to network level protocols fusing UDP and TCP protocols. The services of HsSock are used by HsSmtp, HsPop3, HsFtp, HsTftp, HsNtp, HsDns, HsDhcp. HsSock interface can also be used directly from a user application. The function of HsSock module is session management.
HsDns HsDns module implements client side of domain name resolution to an IP address. It is implemented using a simple client server request response model. HsDns provides services to all network level protocols.
HsDhcp HsDhcp module implements client side of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) according to RFC 2131. HsSock module can update all relevant components of HsTCPIPv4 stack with new network parameters received from HsDhcp. Supported network parameters include IP address, router IP address, network mask, DNS server ip address. HsDhcp functions include:
• Requesting network parameters from a DHCP server • IP lease management, renewal, re-binding and release
HsSmtp HsSmtp module implements client side of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) as per RFC821. SMTP functions include:
• Transmission of message header and text to SMTP server • ESMTP extension for authentication using LOGIN base64 encoding • Message sending to multiple recipients from address list • Sending binary file attachments using MIME version 1.0 base64 encoding
HsPop3 HsPop3 module implements client side of Post Office Protocol (POP3) as per RFC 1939. HsPop3 functions include:
• Reception of message header and text • Supported POP3 commands: USER, PASS, STAT, LIST, UIDL, RETR, DELE, QUIT
HsFtp HsFtp module implements client side of File Transfer Protocol as per RFC 959. FTP functions include:
• Session authentication and connection management • Transmission and reception of files and folders • Requesting, receiving, processing and parsing directory listings • Traversing / browsing server directory tree • Creating and deleting files and folders • Recursive folder upload, download and delete • Supported FTP Commands: USER, PASS, PASV, LIST, TYPE, RETR, STOR, CWD, MKD, RMD, DELE, NOOP, PWD, RNFR, RNTO
HsTftp HsTftp module implements Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) client and server side as per RFC 1350. HsTftp functions include
• File transmission and reception in server and client modes • Detection of packet loss and error recovery using timers, sequence numbers and retransmissions • Blocksize option negotiation
HsNtp HsNtp module implements client side of Network Time Protocol (NTP) as per RFC 2030. Its functions include
• Building NTP request packet and transmission to NTP server • Reception and processing of NTP reply from NTP server and calculating time offset.
Hillstone Software provides additional services for customization, porting and integration of the library code to better suit the needs of your products