Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
FusionCharts Technologies LLP Awards
FusionMaps helps you display geographical data distributed by category, regions or entities using animated and interactive Flash maps. You can use it to plot business data like revenue by regions, census data like population by state, election results, flight routes, office locations and survey results effectively.
FusionMaps offers over 550 maps including all continents, major countries and all US states. The maps are driven by XML data source and you can integrate them with any web technology (ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, CF etc.) and database. You can set up a map in a couple of minutes and then extensively customize them using the XML API they expose. FusionMaps also comes with a visual map builder that helps you enter data and set all configurations of the map.
Note: FusionMaps does not work on zip codes or latitude/longitude, it uses an internal co-ordinate system to plot points.
• Gets you started in 15 minutes: Setting up a map and connecting to your database takes only a few minutes and doesn't involve any modification of source code, even for resizing. You can directly customize each map using the XML API exposed by it. Hence, you need not know anything about Flash to use FusionMaps. Our extensive documentation, business demos and easy to understand code samples get you started in just 15 minutes.
• Customize maps the way you want it: FusionMaps allows you to customize the cosmetics of a map extensively. You can animate them, render as 2D or 3D and add background image.
• Gives your users a powerful reporting experience: Your users also get smart reporting capabilities like scroll, drill-down, tooltips and support for multi-lingual (UTF8) text. You can also define color ranges on the map to divide geographical data like revenue by regions into easily identifiable zones.
• GUI helps you create the maps in a snap: FusionMaps comes bundled with a GUI that helps configure map cosmetics, feed data and generate XML without having to write it yourself. This is particularly useful for non-developers who want to build static maps for websites, blogs or presentations.
• Markers help you pinpoint cities and junctions: FusionMaps allows you to add markers on the map to pinpoint locations like cities, malls, junctions, office locations etc. You can define unlimited markers on a map and then choose to show all of them or a subset at a time. The markers can show detailed information in the tooltips and can be drilled down for further details.
• Unlimited levels of drill-down supported: FusionMaps is a perfect fit for reports and dashboards with multiple drill-down levels. All maps support drill-down in same window, new window, pop-up window or frames.
• Allows your users to export the maps as images,PDF and CSV: While maps are generated using Flash, they can also be exported to JPG, PNG or PDF. The data can also be copied from the map as CSV. This can be done either through user interaction or even programatically.
• Industry-leading component trusted by Fortune 500 companies and the web's most popular sites alike: With over 20,000 customers and 450,000 users, FusionCharts Suite (which FusionMaps is a part of) is the industry's leading enterprise-grade charting component.