A set of interactive charting components for Embarcadero Delphi, that can extended your applications with decomposition bar charts, budget status indicators, KPI status tables, comparison tables and similar presentations.
Components are designed as a lightweight alternative to universal grids and charting components. Every component from the DecoCharts package can be used separately for its concrete purposes, without some resource-heavy universal component class in the background.
DecoCharts components are designed for all Delphi versions from 7 to XE2.
* TDecoBar: An interactive decomposition chart, that allows you to present a different types of financial, statistical or general numeric data in a clear form of expandable bars.
* TDecoProgressGrid A specialized grid of progress bars and their additional (supporting) data. Such a grid is a perfect for presenting a various kinds of budgets, KPI values and other data that need to be displayed in a percentage form.
* TDecoCompareGrid Implements an easy to use comparison table that is based on the list of criterias, the list of alternatives and criteria values for each alternative.
* TDecoRatingStars It is a simple interactive rating component. You can use it to display, or to get the user rating feedback.
* TDecoProgressBar Standalone progress bar component, that mimics the visual style of progress bars used in other complex DecoCharts controls.
* TDecoBarPlus, TDecoProgressGridPlus and other components with "Plus" suffix Descendants of the standard DecoCharts components (mentioned above), that use the GDI+ library for antialiased and composited drawing. This enhances the look and the feel of resulting charts/grids. DecoChartsPlus components supports also the Aero-Glass effect, so they can be used in conjunction with GlassFrame and ParentBackground options of your forms (for Delphi 2007 and above).