Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Interactive Layouts Schema is represented in diagrammed layouts. Edit tables or columns directly in the layout, by double-clicking them. Create new foreign keys by drag&drop of one table column.
Get a better understanding of the schema by creating multiple layouts, each focused on a specific part of the schema. The layouts and the schema structure will be saved in the DbSchema project file.
Reverse Engineer Schema From Database New projects can be started by reverse engineering the schema from the database. The schema structure will be saved to project file and can be later reopened without connecting to the database.
From an created project you can connect to another database and synchronize the schemes. Like you would synchronize a development schema with the schema on a production database.
DbSchema uses JDBC drivers to connect to any relational database.
Relational Data Browse An amazingly simple and efficient relational data explorer that offers simultaneous views of data from multiple tables and features numerous filters, data sorting mechanisms, and much more.
The data can be explored from multiple tables in the same time, based on the foreign keys between tables. Virtual foreign keys can be created. New records can be inserted, existing records can be edited.
• Unlimited size of browse tree • Filter table data • Insert data in the browse table • Save browse tree in project file and reopen it later • Optimized memory usage • View Blob or Clob data from database • Easy way of searching data in the database • Printing
Query Builder Graphically compose SQL queries. You can make use of different join clauses like left outer join, use where filters or generate group by queries. Tables can be added by drag and drop or by pressing the foreign key icon.
• Edit complex queries using the mouse • Select the queriy columns • Dynamically add new tables to the query • Use Group By conditions into the query • Set query Where conditions • Execute the query • Preview the query SQL
SQL Editor Sql editor with syntax highlighting and code completion may help you to edit and execute SQL. It can execute simple queries as well as scripts. The output can be displayed on screen or spooled directly to a file. It can do graphical explain plan.
• Edit queries using autocomplete • Highlight of SQL keywords • Execute single queries as well as scripts • Explain query execution plan • Use multiple result panes • Spool result to file as CVS, Excel, Tab delimited, etc
Generate Schema Scripts In DbSchema you can generate the schema scripts and optimal export the data into script. Using the generated script you can recreate the schema on any database.
Schema Synchronization: One Project - Multiple Databases DbSchema is using its own image of the schema stored in the project file. Schema can be edited without connecting to database saved to file. Than connect to database ( can be a different database ) and synchronize the schema. Decide for each table, column, etc. which is missing on database or local project to create it or drop it on one side ( from database or from local project ).
• Reverse engineer the database schema from database • Synchronize the database schema with the database • Choose for each difference found an action : 'Merge into local project', 'Change the database' or 'No action' • Generate a SQL script for the database modifications • Compare schemes from two DbSchema project files • Use DbSchema to update the database to the latest schema version • Have one central project and multiple databases • Convert the schema to a different database
Convert Schema to a Different Database Since the DbSchema project is independent from database you can change the project Rdbms in Project Properties. Than you can create or synchronize your schema with a different database. Changing the schema Rdbms will apply a new data type mapping for all columns, based also on the standard java SQL data types.
Smart Printing DbSchema can print the best layout images. You can also print the layouts as images or generate HTML documentation including small-size vector images.
• Preview the printed pages • Choose a print zoom as well as the printed pages • Best print quality
Documentation You can enter comments or call-outs for any of the schema tables, columns, etc. Moving the mouse over the layouts you will see this comments as tooltips. This may help you easy understand the tables and columns definition.
Using the feature of generating HTML documentation including SVG image of the layout you can post an interactive HTML documentation in your project or on the Web.
• Two documentation formats: HTML5 or HTML4 • Layout image included • Small size images through use of SVG • Interactive image. Move the mouse over columns in the image and read schema comments
Flexible Application Interface & DbSchema Project File DbSchema uses layouts to let you structure your work. Inside the layout you can have Data Browse Panes, SQL Editors and Query Builders. Saving the DbSchema project to file all of them will be saved. Opening the application next time will also open this editors.
• Save one central project file including schema structure, layouts and editors for SQL and data browse • Open the DbSchema project from different computers • The DbSchema project file is in XML format and can be edited using an text editor • Multiple layouts and multiple editors for SQL, queries and data inside each of layouts • Reopen saved layouts or editors at any time