Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
RichTextEditor.NET is an easy-to-use, professional WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) content editor for ASP.NET. RichTextEditor.NET provides an intuitive Word®-like editor which can replace any TextBox in your ASP.NET application. Even non-technical users can author and manage HTML using this component.
RichTextEditor.NET is designed on strict guidelines of best content editing practices, user interface standards which makes it very easy to use and program.
It is 100% managed and doesn't require any third-party DLLs.
You can also purchase 100% Source code for complete control and flexibility in your application development process.
Distribution of RichTextEditor.NET component is Royalty Free.
Summary of Features :
• Easy to Design and Deploy : RichTextEditor.NET is very easy to design and depoly.
• CSS-based Skinning : RichTextEditor.NET uses CSS-based skin mechanism to define look and feel of Editor. RichTextEditor.NET provides several built in themes. Developers can easily modify or create new themes by simply modifying the supplied classes and images.
• Multi-culture support, Easy localization through XML : All labels, buttons, tooltips and messages are located in external XML files, so that the language of the editor can be switched with a single property. You can also create a new language in a matter of minutes.
• Output HTML or well-formed XHTML : RichTextEditor.NET supports output in XHTML.
• Full-Screen editing support : RichTextEditor.NET supports Edit in full screen mode, maximizing your available space. When clicked, Editor will resize to fit the browser screen. When clicked again, it returns to its original size.
• Relative and Absolute URLs support : You can output HTML using either relative or absolute URL.
• Content management with templates : RichTextEditor.NET allows the site designer to easily create and use templates for Content Management System (CMS). Templates may be modified when desired. Using templates you can give uniform look and feel for your applications.
• Multiple Editors on a single page : RichTextEditor.NET supports multiple Editors on a single page, which may prove critical in large forms and content management systems.
• Cross-Browser Support : Compatible with all important browsers available in the market IE5+, NS7.1+, Firefox 1.0+, Mozilla 1.0+, Google Chrome 0.2+, Opera 9.0+, Safari 3.0+.
• Use MaxCharLimit or MaxWordLimit to Control User Input : You can control the user input characters and words by setting the MaxCharLimit or MaxWordLimit properties.
• Toolbar Customization : You can customize toolbar either by loading it from customizable standard Toolbar xml Layout file or create and modify toolbar dynamically.
• Build-in Spell Checker : RichTextEditor.NET provides build-in spellchecker with support for all major languages.
• Ajax Based FileManager : RichTextEditor.NET provides Ajax based FileManager for uploading, browsing images, media and files.
• Server Events and Client API : RichTextEditor.NET provides rich server side and client API's which can be used to manage Editor's Content.
• Support for .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 : Supports all versions of the .NET Framework.
• enerate consistant HTML : RichTextEditor.NET generates consistant HTML output across browsers.
• No Deprecated tags : RichTextEditor.NET generates standard HTML with no such Deprecated tags as .
• Full page edit capablity : RichTextEditor.NET supports full page edit capablity i.e ability to load, save and edit all contents from to TAG including contents before TAG. with option to control edit in HTML mode.
• Custom Linked Style Sheets or Inline CSS class : RichTextEditor.NET provides capability to add multiple custom Linked Style Sheets or inline css class.
• Custom Class to control FileManager : RichTextEditor.NET provides capability to use Custom Class to programatically control the Editor's FileManager.
• Insert clean HTML from Microsoft Word : RichTextEditor.NET provides capability to Insert clean HTML from Microsoft Word.
• 100% Safe Undo and Redo : RichTextEditor.NET provides 100% safe undo and redo capability.
• DataBase : Editor's content can be easily saved to database.
• DataGrid : You can add RichTextEditor.NET to other Controls like DataGrid.
• No slow Java or ActiveX components : There are no slow Java or ActiveX components.
• Smallest deployment assembly of its kind. Lightweight and extremely fast loading.