|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Easy and lightning-fast editing of PHP code
Features that make PHP editing effortless include:
• Unified color-coded syntax - both for PHP and HTML. You can instantly identify comments, functions, and other elements. Color also helps you with potential problems, for example a text string missing the second " quote.
• Ability to experiment - unlimited Undo and Redo are only one click away.
• Save time by loading your working files automatically next time you run the program.
• Single-click navigation between documents using document tabs.
• Line numbers. Optionally, you can have line numbers displayed.
• Fast text searching.
• Automate code insertion and repetitive tasks, and provide macro-like capabilities via industry-standard Visual Basic for Applications (VBScript).
• The brace matching - see the scope of the function or expression immediately.
• Have a head start by using predefined templates, or create your own templates: it is much neater and faster than trying to re-use the code with copy-and-paste.
• Comment out or un-comment your code with one click. Perl-style comments are also supported.
• Complete PHP reference and comprehensive tutorial.
Crucial tools you do not want to code without
• You would naturally expect all of the above from a good editor. However, on top of that, Antechinus includes some essential must-have tools that are not easy to find elsewhere:
• Context-sensitive help: just hit F1 to receive help on the class, function, method, or property under the cursor. Without this, you would have an impossible task of memorizing hundreds of functions you can call and the parameters you can pass to them.
• Bookmarking for easy navigation.
• Find functions in your documents easily - they are automatically listed. A mouse-click is all it takes.
Use PHP Editor with Dreamweaver, Front Page and other HTML editors
If you already have a visual HTML editor, bonding it with PHP Editor is easy: you simply open your document with both tools. Whenever you save the page in Dreamweaver, your PHP Editor will automatically re-load it. This makes it easy to switch between visual editing and writing code.
Additionally, use the Editor's Tools menu to add other programs so you can open the document you are working on with other tools. Our competitors' editors often have poor inter-operability. We have takes special care so you can get the best out of PHP Editor by combining it with your other tools.
To this aim, PHP Editor allows you to annotate your scripts better than any other tool, through Running Annotations. This is important because you almost never use your documents in isolation: their use may be linked to programs, web pages, other documents and files.
To use this feature, simply place the cursor anywhere within " " double quotes (or ' ' single quotes) to select the program to run or file to open, and click Run Annotation (or, highlight the text to select it, and click Run Annotation).