Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Add a dynamic map to your website. Show your business locations, addresses and events. Give driving directions to your customers and let them find the best routes to you.
The Maps & Directions plug-in from Ajatix is the only true interactive maps plug-in on the market. Equipped with a live map preview, it allows for quick click-on-the-map selection of locations and route points and lets you see what your map will look like as you edit it.
Pan/zoom controls, information tooltips, turn-by-turn driving directions and much more.
• Universal & Powerful - Maps & Directions is powered by and supports both world's leading mapping platforms: Google Maps and Microsoft's Bing Maps.
• Flexible styling options - use the built-in Style Editor to stylize the map and to select options best meeting your needs.
• Different map types - select between Road, Aerial, Birdseye, and Auto map types for your default map mode.
• Dashboard - let your site visitors zoom in and out, pan and rotate the map with the dashboard controls.
• Map Type Selector - allow your customers switch between the map types.
• Scale bar - scale element helps to estimate distances on the map.
• Info boxes - display information related to locations in info box balloons.
• Routes and directions - show routes and driving directions. Select between different travel modes (driving, walking, transit), optimize by time or distance, set color and distance units.
• Turn by turn - detailed turn by turn directions can be displayed to make getting there even easier.
• Site visitor's directions - let customers get directions for getting there from their own locations.
• Keyboard support - keyboard shortcuts can be used to navigate the map.
• Full cross-browser compatibility - works in all currently used browsers (such as IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc.), degrades gracefully in very old browsers.
• Valid HTML and CSS - Maps & Directions markup complies with HTML, XHTML and CSS standards and passes W3C and Dreamweaver validity checks.
• No frameworks required - no third party frameworks are required, the code is light, fast and easy to maintain. No Flash, Java or canvas is required.
• User-friendly Expression Web add-in GUI - GUI is there for you to make setting up the map as easy as it can be. If you need to change a color, you change a color, not a hex value in a CSS file. All settings are organized, grouped, and labeled.
• Live WYSIWYG preview - see how your map looks and behaves in a browser, as you edit it. Any change in the style or structure will be instantly reflected in IE browser embedded into this window.
• No monthly fee or subscription - you don't have to pay monthly fee or subscription fee.
• Dedicated support team - our support team is more than happy to assist you in setting up your map.
• Free trial - no need to buy a pig in a poke, take advantage of a risk-free fully functional 15-day trial before handing over your money.
• 60 day money back guarantee - If our product does not suit you, we will return your money, no questions asked.