|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Do you ever want to convert text to audio? Active TTS is what you want. It can convert text to mp3, text to wma or text to wav on the fly using the state of art text to speech (TTS) system. It converts text to mp3 or text to wma directly without generating any other temporary files. This is the unique feature of Active TTS. You have full control on the quality of the speech file by setting the encoding parameters.
Why Active TTS?
Active TTS wraps SAPI4 and SAPI5 in a simple way to use.
Although there are Speech Application Interface (SAPI) on windows, the interface is very complex. Especially there are two major SAPI versions (SAPI4 and SAPI5) existing, which are not compatible between each other. So if you want to support SAPI4 and SAPI5 compatible engines (there are a lot of free SAPI4 voices on internet, so SAPI4 is still useful) , you have to spend double effort. Based on such fact, Active TTS wraps SAPI4 and SAPI5 into a common interface which is efficient and easy to use.
Active TTS is specially designed to convert text to audio file.
It converts text to speech on the fly, no temporary files are needed. It directly encodes the speech output from TTS engines to audio file. And it supports a lot of major audio formats.
Active TTS can convert MP3 to swf (Macromedia flash movie) so that the speech can be embeded in web sites easily
Active TTS supports SAPI4 and SAPI5 compliant voices. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python, ASP.Net.
• Directly convert text to wav, text to mp3, text to wma, text to ogg, text to vox, text to au and text to aiff format on the fly without temporary files created.
• Convert text to speech at high speed and save your disk's life as well
• Show progress when speaking or converting text
• Support SAPI4 or SAPI5 compliant voices.
• Convert mp3 to Macromedia flash format, so you can convert text to swf and add mp3 stream speech to web site in realtime
• Support Windows media lossless and speech codec
• Provide visual TTS ActiveX control version based on COM automation server.
• TTS service tool that can wrap TTS engine as Windows service so it can be easily used in web service or web script like ASP etc.
• Support more voices and languages now. see voice section below for details
• Now fully support x64 platform. You can convert text to wave, mp3 with 64 bit TTS engines like the ones listed in the free voice section below
• Examples in VB, VB Script, C#, ASP, C++ Builder, ColdFusion, Delphi, JScript, Perl, PHP , VC++ are provided.
• Fully support Windows 8 new TTS voices.
Windows 98 and above, SAPI4 or SAPI5, Text-to-speech engines, Sound card.
Note: SAPI is a standard interface of text-to-speech voices defined by Microsoft. It has two major versions SAPI4 and SAPI5. Many third party voices support SAPI interface. See the Voices sections for more details.
To run Active TTS, you must install SAPI4 or SAPI5 and install some TTS Voices.