|Shipping:||1. Sale for global. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Do you want to convert between image format like jpg, jpeg, bmp, tiff, tif, png and gif in your web application or VB6 or .Net application? Do you want to resize your image and create thumbnails on the fly? Do you want to annotate your image with rotating, colorful text? All these things now can be easily achieved by using our Active Image Processing Component.
Active Image Processing Component is a standard ActiveX component. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
• Load and save multiple image format, easily convert images
Active Image Processing Component supports formats like wmf, emf, jpg, png, tiff, bmp and gif. For jpg, it supports customized compression quality and progressive jpeg encoding for the web. For tif, It supports loading and saving multi-page tiff files and various tiff encoding options like rle, packbit, ccitt 3 fax, ccitt 4 fax and lzw. For gif, it supports creating and saving transparent gif files. So you can use the component to do conversion between the polular image format like jpg to tiff, tiff to jpg, jpg to png, png to jpg, jpg to gif etc.
• Support lots of image processing or transforming filters such as resize etc
With Active Image Processing Component, you can easily crop or resize the image to create thumbnail image. You can adjust the brightness, contrast of the image or gamma parameter. Or you can adjust the hue or saturation. Also the Sepia filer can allow you to generate old picture effect.
• Support drawing text, line or shape onto image easily
Active Image Processing Component provides canvas object to draw text, line or shape onto image. You can choose and set the font family, color or background for text drawing. You can easily add text or image watermark to your image now.
• Load and save multiple image format like jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, wmf, emf, pcx, tga and tiff
• Convert between formats like convert jpeg to tiff, convert tiff to jpg etc
• Support image resizing
• Support image processing method like brightness/contrast/hue/saturation/sharpness/smoothness adjustment
• Support drawing text, line and shape
• Support combing image together with alpha blending or transparent effect
• Support loading and saving multi-page tiff
• Support meta tags like Exif or IPTC
• Support drawing image onto a big image
• Support drawing images with full alpha channel like transparent PNG
• Support drawing image into a polygon
• Demos in VBScript, ASP, ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Php, VB6, Delphi, Coldfusion and BCB are avaiable
• .Net ready component
• Support 64 bit Windows (x64)
1. Resize an existing image
You can easily load an existing image file with Active Image Processing component, resize it to a given width and height.
2. Create multi-page TIFF file
Active Image Processing component can be used to load and save multiple page TIFF files.
3. Draw image on image
Active Image Processing component can be used to combine several images into one image. You can draw transparent PNG image onto a background image to synthesize complex scene.
Designed for Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista