|Shipping:||1. Send Register Code by E-mail (Free)|
|2. Download Insurance Service ($9.75)|
|3. Add a Backup CD ($9.95)|
Do you ever want to add audio recording feature to your program? Active Audio Record is what you want. It can directly record audio to mp3, wav, wma, ogg, au, aiff and vox audio file. You have full control on the quality of the audio file by setting the encoding parameters.
Active Audio Record supports standard sound cards. It can support multiple sound cards as well as multiple device lines defined by the sound mixer. You can record sound from any source such as online streaming audio, radio, audio players (i.e. Media Player, WinAmp, Real Player etc), midi, microphone, CD, Tapes & LPs or line-in easily.
Silence detection is another cool feature of Active Audio Record. By enabling silence detection (i.e Voice Activity Detection), Active Audio Record will skip the silence at the beginning of recording. It also reports the length of the latest continuous silence chunk during recording, so you can add song splitting feature based on silence.
Implemented as ATL ActiveX object, Active Audio Record can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages like C#, VB.Net, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python, ASP.Net.
• Directly record audio to wav, mp3, wma, ogg, vox, au, aiff, mp4 and flac format on the fly without temporary files created.
• Support multiple sound cards and mixer lines.
• Set volume level for mixer line.
• Silence detection during recording.
• Support recording stereo channel audio file into two mono audio files
• Get audio channel volume level.
• Support wav, wma and mp3 playing.
• Support WMA lossless codec
• Support WMA speech codec which can create super small files for voice recording.
• Support ID3 tagging of mp3 and WMA tagging, OGG and FLAC tags
• Support getting the raw PCM data buffer
• Examples in VB, VBScript, C#, Perl, JScript, VB.Net, Delphi, C++ Builder, Access are provided.
• It can even be used to record audio in web page.
• Support getting raw PCM data when recording
• Support playing VOX file
• Support recording in web browser and upload the recorded video to web sites
• .Net ready and Vista compatible component
• Support recording volume adjusting in Vista
• Supprot 64 bit windows (x64). Now you can record audio easily on 64 bit windows
Windows 98 and above, Sound card