Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Standss (South Pacific) Limited Awards
"Signature-Switch" is an Outlook add on that improves Outlook's use of HTML-based signatures in four ways.
• Differentiates Between Internal & External Email Messages: Automatically apply your fully branded HTML signature to emails leaving your company while applying a concise one or two line signature to internal emails.
• Automates Plain Text to HTML Conversion on Replies: Without our Signature-Switch add-on, Outlook cannot automatically insert a branded HTML signature into replies to plain-text messages. Signature-Switch automatically converts plain-text messages to HTML when replying, eliminating this annoying problem altogether.
• Enables "Embedded" Images to get around Image Blocking: Image-blocking on the receiving end of an email message means that your branding is not immediately displayed. Rather the recipient needs to "right click to download graphics" or take some similar action. Signature-Switch enables you to effectively "embed" your signature graphics in outgoing emails, bypassing image-blocking in most cases.
• Eliminates Graphic Pixelation Caused by Microsoft Word: Signature-Switch overcomes the problem of the "pixelated" images that Microsoft Word creates.
• Signature-Switch is inexpensive and takes just minutes to set up. Once configured, your use of email signatures from within Outlook will be fully optimized. This is a must-have for Outlook users routinely using HTML email signatures to brand email.
• Note: Signature-Switch will be fully effective with email signatures created by you or by another vendor.