Limited The discounts maybe time limited. Don't miss it out! Promo Info Discount Coupon CodeSave 36% OFF with coupon code, It ONLY works on our site. Get It Now
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Detong Technology Ltd. Awards
Bringing tabbed interface within the Microsoft® Publisher® interface, Tabs for Publisher makes it easy to open, read, edit, and manage multiple publications within a tabbed window, just like using the tabs in Internet Explorer® 8 and Firefox! Enjoy the fun of switching back and forth between the publications in a fast and easy way, and the taskbar will not be crowded with too many opened windows anymore. With the tabbed browsing and tabbed editing, Tabs for Publisher helps improving the ability of Microsoft Publisher, and brings the tabbed user interface to Microsoft Publisher 2003, 2007 and 2010.
• All-in-one Setting Center Tabs for Publisher features a powerful Setting Center. You can configure all Tabs for Publisher settings, such as: To Enable / Disable the tab separately, use the shortcuts or not, display the tab bar to the top / below / left / right position, choose the tab style and customize the tab colors, all settings can be done in Office Tab Center.
• Save All Publications There are "Save" and "Save All" in the context menu, you can save all publications by one click. Tabs for Publisher will mark those modified publications with an asterisk (*) in their names to indicate the modified publications.
• Show / Hide the Tab Bar You can 1.Put the tab bar on the top, bottom, right or left side of the workspace. 2.Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab. 3.Show and hide the tab bar by a customizable shortcut (the default shortcut key is “Win + Q”).
• Useful Context Menu Right-click on a tab or tab bar to accesses its context menu. Tabs for Publisher also combines some common command items of Publisher, which let you access those items more quickly.
• Plenty of Shortcuts Tabs for Publisher supports plenty of built in as well as user-defined shortcuts to handle the tabs, hide/display the Tab bar, switch between tabs, to select specific tabs. You can easily customize the shortcuts.
• Customize Tab Appearance The colors of tabs and the tab bar are customizable. There are 11 styles of tabs for using. The font style and length of the name on each tab can be customized based on your preference (to apply the changes, you need to close and restart Microsoft Publisher applications).
• Customize Tab Length The tab length can be set to automatic, self-adaptive or fixed (the default length is “automatic”). Automatic: This shows the document name in a tab as complete as possible. Self-adaptive: The words can be shown completely on a tab if there is enough space. Fixed: All the tabs are fixed at the same length.
• Easily Rename Publications If you want to rename a publication, there is no need to open the "Save As" dialog to rename a publication. Just click "Rename…" from the context menu of the tab and enter the new file name; the publication name will be changed. If you want to save the publication into another folder, just access the "Save As" from the context menu.
• High Performance Based on standard Microsoft Publisher Add-in technology, no impact on Publisher 2007/2010 performance and with extremely small file size.
• Easy-to-use Tabbed publications interface lets you open multiple publications in a single window. Each publication appears as a new tab in a tabbed window (not a new window) and can be accessed in one click. This feature helps improve your work efficiency with Microsoft Publisher 2007 and 2010.