Limited The discounts maybe time limited. Don't miss it out! Promo Info Discount Coupon CodeSave 36% OFF with coupon code, It ONLY works on our site. Get It Now
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Very Good (/5)
Detong Technology Ltd. Awards
Tabs for Access® adds the tabbed browsing feature to the Microsoft® Access® interface within a single window. A tab bar is added on Microsoft Access interface and displays all Access files you opened. With this amazing add-in, you can easily browse, edit and manage multiple database files within a single window like in Internet Explorer® 7/8/9 and Firefox, and enjoy the fun of switching back and forth between the database files in a fast and easy way.
Tabs for Access Features
• Easy to use Tabbed browsing and tabbed editing in Microsoft Access lets you load the database in separate tabs of a single window. Each access files appears as a new tab and can be accessed in one click, such as double-clicking on the blank space of the tab bar will create a new file to edit, double-clicking on a tab or clicking the middle mouse button will close the database and a simple click on the tab will switch between database files, etc
• Easily save Database "Save" on the context menu: save the current file in the tabbed windows (it is the same as "Save" feature in MS Office); "Save All": Save all files in the tabbed window; Moreover, if any file is edited and not yet saved, Tabs for Access will mark this file with an asterisk (*) in its name to indicate the modified status.
• Quickly open database "Open" on the context menu: open any access file you want in the tabbed windows; "Open in New Window": open current database or table in new window; "Open Folder": You can open the relevant folder of current access file.
• Easily rename database Don't need to open "Save As" dialog to rename a file. Just click "Rename" in the context menu and enter the new name, the database name will be changed. If you want to save the file into another folder, just access the "Save As" from Right-click Menu.
• Available keyboard shortcuts Tabs for Access supports plenty of built-in as well as user-defined shortcuts to handle the tabs, such as Hide or display the Tab bar ( “Win + Q” ), Switch between Tabs (“Ctrl + Tab”), to select specific Tabs （“Alt + N ” ， N represents digital number）.
• Customize Tab appearence The colors of tabs and the tab bar are customizable, including the font style and size of words on each tab. There are 11 styles for users to choose based on their preference. And Tabs layout and length can also be customized.
• Easily manage Tabs on the Tab bar Double-clicking a tab will close that tab. Use the drag and drop feature to arrange the tabs on the tab bar. Double-clicking on the blank space of the tab bar area will open a new tabbed window. You can also lock a tabbed document which you do not want to modify. The lock feature will prevent you from modifying the document when there are multiple documents opened on the tab bar.
• All-in-one Setting Center You can configure all of the settings for Tabs for Access in the Setting Center. Enable / disable tabs, use or disable shortcuts, Display the tab bar above / below / left or right, choose and customize tab style and colors, all in one place.