Limited The discounts maybe time limited. Don't miss it out! Promo Info Discount Coupon CodeSave 12% OFF with coupon code, It ONLY works on our site. Get It Now
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating:
Service Catalog Management is a key component of the ITIL Framework. Carefully planned and documented IT Service Management (ITSM) processes are becoming an increasingly important component in the delivery of higher customer satisfaction. The Service Catalog Process Kit provides a wide variety of resources to boost your understanding and ability to implement Service Catalog Management in your organization.
This Kit covers Service Catalog fundamentals the use of Service Catalogs as a core IT tool covering the services themselves, default capabilities, measures and primary means of access and provision. It then shows how this tool is pivotal in demonstrating the value IT provides to facilitate business operations. Put together by The Art of Service's industry experts and using real case studies, this valuable kit takes the reader beyond the theoretical to focus on the real business benefits of Service Catalogs and how to implement them successfully within an organization.
This innovative set of documents and ready-to-use templates will provide you with a head start for both learning and implementation of an IT service organization that meets today's standards. It is tailor-fit for IT managers who need to move towards a services-oriented organization, but they don't have the time or resources at hand to develop the required templates and structure for implementation.
The Service Catalog Process Kit will take you and your team through each step of the implementation process. Below is a description of each document:
1. Business and IT Service Mapping The first key task during a SLM implementation is to map the current Business Process to the provision of IT Services. This document guides you through this. Plus you will get a template to capture the information.
2. Business Justification Document This template is a business case document that will help you structure a successful document that can be presented to senior management and board members justifying the need for Service Level Management in your organization.
3. Communication Plan To be successful with a process implementation it is important to have a communication plan in place. This document provides an approach and a list of documents that need to be created for your communication campaign.
4. Corporate Based SLA This document is a template for Service Level Agreements at a Corporate Level.
5. Customer Based SLA This document is a template for Service Level Agreements at a Customer Level.
6. E-Mail Text During your communication campaign it is important to let the IT staff know about the Service Level Management process and the benefits it will provide to them. This document provides a useful template for this communication.
7. Functional Specifications Template for the functional specification of the services being provided by the IT department. This would be written in Business English.
8. Technical Specifications Template for the technical specifications of the services provided by the IT department. This would be written in Technical English.
9. Operational Level Agreements This template provides a structure for agreeing and creating agreements on services provided by internal departments within the Organisation.
10. SLM Powerpoint Presentation During the implementation it is considered best practice to involve all necessary parties. To get significant buy-in across the organization a number of road shows may need to be conducted. This powerpoint presentation provides you with 1 hour of slides defininge Service Level management.