Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
With nanoRep, you'll have access to the same self-service support software & help desk solutions that companies including Ikea, Thomas Cook, eToro, and Wix.com use to support thousands of customers each day. Learn how our products’ powerful features can help you grow your business with scalable support and reduce support costs.
1. Self-Service Support Tools
Instant self-service and help-desk support widgets along with our FAQ & Q&A software allow your customers to ask questions, get instant answers and interact with your support center from your website, Facebook-app support page and your mobile help-desk site. The widget accesses a single knowledge base comprised of answers to customers questions asked via phone support & live chat, customer service emails, interactive forums, and your business' Facebook page. Customers may also contact your support agents (via email, live chat or telephone, according to your specifications) directly from the widget.
Incoming support requests that reach your help desk by email and via your website’s contact form are usually reduced by 83-92%, and chat inquiries are reduced by 40-60%. Incoming support requests by phone are reduced by 5-15%.
Your single knowledge base in our self-service support solution stores its answers as free text - not according to keywords or topic categories - rendering an answer to all questions asked in seconds.
2. Self-Learning Knowledge Base
Leverage Your Customers' Questions to rapidly build your customer support knowledge
• The Self-Learning Knowledge Base is where all your customer service content is collected through automatic learning. Your original FAQ, combined with your service representatives' ongoing answers to customers' questions is then available to your online users through the widget - as well as to your support agents for help in expediting resolution during live chats and phone sessions.
• nanoRep's self-learning knowledge base uses free text to save and retrieve your content instead of requiring categorization, keyword creation or indexing, saving you time and effort.
• The Publishing Center monitors the answers your team provides for support tickets. Publishing answers to the Knowledge Base makes them immediately available to all your customers in widget searches, deflect future ticket escalations. In the Knowledge Base, you can view, add or edit Q&A, import your FAQ, export your Knowledge Base, etc. The content is displayed in order of popularity and importance. nanoRep recommends to publish content automatically based on your agents' usage.
Multi-lingual interactions with your customers
Efficiently manage your support communications in over 34 languages to ensure you're communicating with your customers in their preferred language.
• Create and respond to tickets in any language • Provide multi-lingual self-service
3. Contextual Search Engine
• To provide accurate and relevant automated answers it’s not enough to understand the question -- you need to know the context.
• When a user asks a question, the answer could depend on the product he’s currently browsing, his subscription type (free/premium) or even geographic location.
• nanoRep Contextual-Assist™ is a revolutionary self-learning and automated solution – offering relevant and context-based answers to your customers.
• For example, web visitors can ask the same exact question, and get different answers based on the page and product they are looking at. Contextual-Assist™ drives sales and conversion rate, while reducing site abandonment.
• Context details - such as product, subscription type, and user's location are automatically included in any ticket escalated to your agents and when your agents respond, nanoRep will learn to repeat the answer in that context automatically.
4. Auto-Suggest Ticketing System
Our Ticket-Management System Software Improves Efficiency
* Integration with most 3rd party ticketing systems (including SalesForce) is possible.
Utilizing the unique self-learning properties of nanoRep's ticket-management system software provides users with a wholly-intuitive experience. Built for efficiency with a clear UI, the nanoRep ticketing system will help you increase your support-software performance, increase online engagement, and provide a better Service-Level Agreement (SLA) for your customers by automatically adapting to the self-service support and help desk answers you provide in real time. Our Unified Inbox shows you all tickets received by email and our widgets, and displays all new, unopened tickets for you to view and manage.
• Real-time answer suggestions to agents - nanoRep’s ticket management system software automatically learns to suggest answers, which agents can send to your customers in a single click. You can answer open tickets either by creating a new answer or by using existing answers nanoRep has already learned. Each ticket will show you the entire correspondence with your user.
• Conversation Tracking & Full Email Cycle - nanoRep automatically tracks tickets and conversations, making sure you always have all the information you need while reviewing an incoming ticket.
• Assign and Label Tickets - You can easily assign any work item (or group of items) to one or more representatives, and easily track which items have been assigned to which users. Notifications in the ticket management system software show current assignments for each open ticket. It's also possible to review all the open tickets being handled by each representative.
nanoRep’s scalable-support ticketing system software provides full queue-management functionality to any viewable list of tickets, including the inbox, labels, assigned tickets, and even search results. This allows for collaborations with multiple representatives working together on the same queue.
Opened tickets display which user currently has the ticket open, and updates the status in real-time.
5. Escalation to live agent
nanoRep's support software aggregates questions from multiple channels in self-service support and help desk interactions and deflects repetitive questions before extracting and escalating the high-value questions to live agents, so they can use their time and expertise more efficiently.
nanoRep identifies and escalates more high-value questions to agents via live chat by learning to answer all your repetitive and low-value questions automatically, thereby deflecting up to 92% of emails and web inquiries and up to 60% of chat inquiries. A question can be moved to a live-chat support agent, transferred to the built-in ticketing capabilities, or transferred to a third-party ticketing system when chat support is closed. Once a chat session has ended, customers can export it to email directly from nanoRep’s widget. Submission via ticket management system software can be done by clicking the email icon at the bottom of the widget.
Support & Live Chat Services to Help Customer Service
The value of transferring fewer calls and repetetive questions to live agents is enormous: since emails and web inquiries will be deflected and answered automatically by our support widget, then you will need to spend less money on live support staff. This way, you will give an excellent customer experience that will be more efficient – and far less costly.
By reducing overhead costs in your support department, you will become free to invest that time, energy and money elsewhere.
Analyze your Data and Grow your Business Based on Customers' Feedback
nanoRep analytics allow you to view overall support performance and learn about your users' behavior. Configure settings for each chart using the gears icon.
• The Dashboard provides an overview of your inbox, publishing center and knowledge base.
• Traffic - see how many questions were asked and how many answers were provided by nanoRep according to customizable time-frames.
• Conversion tracking - allows you to track and measure nanoRep's contribution to your website conversion rate.
• SLA Tracking - SLA (Service Level Agreement) tracking allows you to get a clear picture of your support performance and activity. Tickets waiting for longer than the pre-determined SLA will be marked as 'Overdue' in your inbox.
• Custom charts - Track your knowledge base growth and generate over 40 different custom charts about every aspect of nanoRep.
• Most popular questions - Learn about the most popular questions asked on your website.
We work hard to ensure your security, so you don't need to
• nanoRep servers are hosted on Amazon's EC2 cloud in the USA. With 99.9% up-time and availability, and automatic backup procedures, your knowledge is safe. nanoRep provides a daily backup of your data in different geographical sites . All communications between the servers and the nanoRep widgets are fully encoded and secured.
• Management access to our servers is restricted to HTTPS protocol encrypted by SSL3 and TLS cryptography.