Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Voice Reader Studio has the professional features that save time and money-intensive trips to the recording studio. Videos, presentations, etc. are recorded in no time at the touch of a button. The audio files created can be circulated to a large listenership.
The key advantages Voice Reader Studio
• Professional text recording Constant lack of time and a visual information overflow are often the causes of even the most important texts being overlooked. With audio files your readers can decide themselves what information they want to listen to. Your readers gain flexibility; you gain greater coverage.
• The Studio edition: Professional and simple Voice Reader Studio has the complete functionality of the Voice Reader Home - and a good deal more. What's the same? Text is converted to audio with a simple touch of a button and quick as a flash - as usual!
• "Hello, my name is Marc" Voice Reader Studio now also has a male voice in the exceptional Voice Reader quality. And you can also have a friendly male avatar as an animated speaker if you like (available only for Voice Reader Studio German and British).
• Simply correct pronunciation There will always be words that are not pronounced quite properly. Not a problem: With an easy to use pronunciation editor, even non-linguists can very easily set the pronunciation. The Editor has two entry possibilities: By using a simple coding in SAMPA (the Speech Assessment Methods Phonetic Alphabet) or by entering in text format, e.g. the pronunciation of "Beckenbauer" will be saved as "Bekenboua".
• Flexible sound quality setting Depending on the required application, you can set the sound quality that you actually require. After all, telephony has different requirements to a radio production. With Voice Reader Studio you can set sound qualities from 32 KBit/s to 160 KBit/s.
• Easy dialog management You want to generate a dialog with different voice profiles? With simple commands you can control dialogs with allocated speaker roles, adjust pronunciation and control pauses. Listen to Julia and co. in the roles of Red Riding Hood and the Wolf.
• Create speaker profiles To implement allocated speaker roles, simply create profiles with Voice Reader Studio. Save the combination of one-time set volume, speech speed, pitch and gender under the speaker name. Situation-dependent pronunciation changes, e.g. intentionally slower speaking or higher volume effectively emphasize the basic profile.
• Import sound effects Voice Reader Studio allows you to integrate sounds very easily. You can import an elegant applause, or replenish the spoken word with original sounds, as in a radio play. Simply enter the path of the sound file in Wav format (mono) into the text to be read out.
• Practical shortcuts Voice Reader Studio can also be operated using shortcuts. It is quick and practical and is a particular advantage for those who are blind or are visually impaired. Mr. P. Darras tested Voice Reader Studio and attests to its quality: "The program is easy to use for those of us who are blind." Listen for yourself and see just how creative he was when playing around with the program.
• Reproduce generated MP3 files as much as you want With Voice Reader Studio you have no boundaries - not for your creativity, and certainly not for your audience. Make your work available to as big a listenership as you want. Whether it be website content as MP3s, your breakthrough as an audiobook author or learning material for your students: generate once - reproduce x times! For more information, please read the license agreement.
• The most diverse application scenarios Embellish your websites, presentations, training documents, Flash demos or company videos professionally, easily and cost-effectively with sound! We have arranged the applications that this is best applied to here. But of course there are no limits placed on your creativity!
• Add-on options Even more to choose from! If you are interested in an integration interface for integrating into your own workflow, or batch processing for rapidly recording large text volumes, just contact us. We have a solution for everything. Many of our customers already use Voice Reader in extremely creative applications; let yourself be inspired.
System requirements: Windows 2000 (SP4 minimum), Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7; 70 MB free RAM, 450 MB free hard disk space; Internet access for product activation; Internet Explorer (Version 6 or higher)
Application integration: MS Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint 2002 (XP), 2003 or 2007