Note: Once at the shopping cart web page, please fill the number into the quantity blank to purchase this product. (1 is default)
Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
VinylStudio is the best way to convert records and tapes to digital format. Taking your old LP albums and transferring them to your computer could not be easier. Now everyone can rip their vinyl records in a few easy steps. Works with both Windows and Macintosh computers.
VinylStudio is software purpose-built to digitize records and tapes. It can: • record (at upto 192 kHz, 32 bits) • split recordings into tracks • look up track listings and album art over the Internet • remove clicks, hiss, hum and more • save your tracks in a wide variety of file formats • burn both audio and MP3 CDs and DVDs • available for PC and Macintosh • makes the job a pleasure rather than a chore • New in Version 8: • print your collection • new tools to aid workflow • move albums between collections • ability to tag WAV files • correct channel balance • add silence between tracks • support for 88.2 kHz • many other detailed improvements suggested by users
Why Choose VinylStudio?
• Ease of use: Because it is designed for the job at hand, VinylStudio is much easier (and faster) to use than conventional audio editors.
For example, instead of having to save each track separately, you tell VinylStudio the names of your tracks (or, if you are lucky, look them up), tell it where the trackbreaks are (by dragging markers into position) and then tell it to save your tracks. Hey presto! Job done.
• Convenience: Unlike most similar programs, VinylStudio does not expect you to keep track of your recordings manually. Instead, it stores them as a collection, organised by artist and album title.
This means that your recordings are always on hand should you ever need them. And if you need to burn another CD or copy some tracks across to your MP3 player, they're just a couple of mouse-clicks away.
• Powerful tools: VinylStudio's audio cleanup tools are not just a toy. They are extremely effective at removing clicks and scratches from your recordings. VinylStudio also has a complete set of noise reduction filters
And if any of your recordings are in really bad shape, you might appreciate our unique Patch feature, which can repair damage that other programs simply cannot touch.
• Recording an Album • Recording starts when the needle is lowered and stops automatically at the end of the record • Record directly to MP3, WAV, FLAC, Ogg or AIFF format. On the Mac, also AAC and Apple Lossless • Supports up to 192 kHz, 16, 24 or 32 bits (32 bit floating point) • Monitor your recording through your PC's speakers - useful for USB turntables • Record 78's on turntables with no 78 RPM speed setting • Lookup and edit the track listing while recording is in progress
• Lookup Track Listings • Track listings can be looked up over the Internet or entered by hand • Keyword lookup by artist and album title quickly finds what you are looking for • Retrieve album art from the Discogs and Amazon databases (or import it from a file) • Most track listings now contain track times, which makes splitting the recording into tracks much easier • Drag and drop album cover art from your Web browser or desktop
• Split into Tracks • Powerful and efficient track-splitting functions are a snap to use • Waveform display quickly identifies track boundaries • Or use 'Scan' to search for gaps between tracks • Fade tracks in and out • Multi-level undo/redo in case you make a mistake • Save tracks in a wide variety of file formats, including WAV, MP3, Ogg, FLAC, AIFF and WMA (and on the Mac, AAC and Apple Lossless)
• Cleanup Audio • A fast and effective declicker, to get the best out of your vinyl • Fast! scans a typical LP side in under a minute on a modern PC • Eliminate tape hiss and other forms of noise • Graphic equaliser • Multi-level undo/redo • Presets make it easier to recall your favourite settings
• Burn CDs • Drag-and-drop interface, see your entire collection at a glance • Burns both Audio and MP3 CDs and DVDs • Append tracks to existing MP3 CDs • Writes track listings to audio CDs • Burn 'gapless' CDs • Export track listings to import into your favourite CD cover editor • Fully integrated into the program, no messing around with Nero
• Copy MP3 Files to your Player • One-click file generation in a variety of formats, one file per track • Files are tagged with Artist, Album and Track Title • Add tracks to your Windows Media Player library or iTunes • Generate playlists for Windows Media Player • Lookup and embed album art in your MP3 files