Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Aiseesoft Studio Awards
Aiseesoft Mac iPod Manager Platinum can help you export iPod music, movies, pictures, TV shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, camera roll, voice memos, and camera shot to Mac, and import local music, videos, ePub, PDF, and images to iPod without losing anything. Also it allows you to rip any DVD disc and convert popular video/audio files to iPod compatible formats, then output them to iPod directly. Moreover, it is highly compatible with iPhone 5, iOS 6, and it can also transfer files between different iOS devices(iPod/iPhone/iPad).
1. Transfer and backup iPhone SMS/Contacts With this software, users can even transfer iPhone SMS (MMS) and Contacts to Mac, and backup these files in this program.
2. Transfer iPod files to iTunes In order to backup your iPod files, Aiseesoft iPod Manager for Mac gives you the ability to mange your iPod files to iTunes.
3. Edit iPod video effect With this software, users can trim video length, crop video frame, watermark video, adjust video effect, and so on.
4. Repair your iPod database This software can help you repair the iPod database if it is damaged.
5. Edit ID3 info This software allows you to edit the ID3 info (name, artist, album, track number, lyrics, etc.) of your iPod files.
6. Find your file quickly Aiseesoft iPod Manager for Mac can help you to search your files in the categories of Name, Genre, Artist, Album for you to find your file as soon as possible.
7. Show the number of files automatically Click video, audio and photo folder, the number of the files will be shown in the bottom of the screenshot.
8. My Cache feature This Mac iPod Manager provides users with the My Cache feature, which allows users to store the converted iPod files in My Cache temporarily. So you have no need to connect iPod to Mac while converting DVD and video files.