Click "Get It Now" Button above or below to activate this coupon code or deal. It's only valid on SoftCns.com If The Coupon Code Not Available Please bookmark this page first, and then clear the cookies of your browser. Lastly, restart your browser again or try to use another web browser, If you don't get it clearly, please visit Coupon Using Guide or send us expired.
Average user rating: Excellent (/5)
Aiseesoft Studio Awards
Aiseesoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac is the professional Mac iPhone Converter, which can help you convert all popular video(3GP, 3G2, AVI, DV, DIF, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOD, MJPG, MJPEG, MKV, MPG, MPEG, MPEG-2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, MPV, QT, MOV, RM, RMVB, TOD, TS, TRP, TP, WMV, ASF, HD video) and audio(AAC, AIF, AIFF, CUE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP2, APE, OGG, AC3, RA, RAM, AU, WAV, WMA) files to iPhone compatible video and audio formats on Mac. Moreover, it is highly compatible with the latest iPhone 4S, and it can also support 5.1 surround sound.
1. Input one time and outputting several files This powerful Aiseesoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac has the ability to output different formats at a time.
2. Get any time-length clip You can get any clip from the source file exactly by setting the start and end time or just dragging the slider bar.
3. Crop video Adjust the video aspect ratio to fit for your player screen to get the perfect effect.
4. Merge into one file This Mac iPhone converter provides you the function of merging all the files you choose into one output file.
5. Colorful watermarks added Using this Aiseesoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac, you can choose pictures, texts or images as you like to experience a colorful life.
6. Input your own favorite subtitle and audio track You can select your favorite subtitle and audio track to quicken your operation.
7. Customize output video effect More settings are for you to adjust: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume. For your interlaced video, just check Deinterlacing to avoid mosaic.
8. Adjust output parameters casually More output parameters are provided for you to adjust: Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate. For Resolution, if the pre-set cannot meet your needs, just input your own parameter. For the well-customized profile, you can save it as "User-Defined" profile for your later direct use.